If you have a chipped tooth, a cracked tooth, or even a broken tooth as a result of accident or injury, it is crucial to seek immediate attention from an emergency dentist.
The sooner you book an emergency dentist appointment with an emergency dental care professional, the better the chances of re-implanting teeth – depending on the severity of the injury.
Here are the steps covered during an emergency dental appointment with an out of hours dentist:
- A thorough examination of the injured area, which may involve dental x-rays to assess the extent of the damage.
- Numbing the area with local anaesthesia, depending on the severity of the pain.
- Sterilising the injured area to reduce the risk of infection.
- Temporary or permanent restoration of the damaged teeth, depending on the case.
- In severe cases, emergency tooth extraction may be necessary, and implant treatment options will be discussed.
If you require emergency dental treatment, it is important that you book an appointment with our emergency dentist in Warwick as soon as possible. At Nuvo Dental, our emergency dentist offers appointments for various dental issues, including toothache, fillings, abscesses, trauma, avulsed teeth, and facial swelling, as well as a lost crown, chipped teeth, or even a broken tooth. We are committed to providing prompt and effective care to ensure your speedy recovery and prevent future dental problems and complications. Contact us now to schedule an appointment with an emergency dentist. We cover Warwick and Leamington Spa areas.